Shubb’s Color-Shifting Iridescent Capo.
Pāua is the Maori (native New Zealand) name for a species of abalone whose shells are the most beautiful and colourful. Luthiers often use Pāua shell for the inlays on their most special guitars. Fine jewelry crafted from the shells are known as Pāua Pearls.
When we came up with this new finish, its dazzling iridescence reminded us of paua pearls, and so that became its name. It uses the same durable titanium process as our other Capo Royale models, so its colour-shifting beauty will last practically forever.
And like the Pāua shell itself, no two are exactly alike. The patterns of colour occur randomly, so no one else’s Pāua Pearl capo will look exactly like yours!
• For Nylon stung guitars - 2.25" wide and flat
• Iridescent colour-shifting finish changes dramatically with the light
• Durable titanium finish lasts practically forever
• Over-centre locking creates perfect tension
• Roller wheel for smooth action and reduced wear
• Resilient clear rubber sleeve presses on strings like your fingertips
The new clear logo sleeve is specially designed to have the same extraordinary resilience as our famous black sleeve. It adapts to a range of string gauges and fretboard radii, while providing superior intonation, durability, and warm tone.