This synthetic flute rod is good value and will fit in most style flute cases. It is designed to clean the inside of the flute with the use of a cloth.
• 33 cm long
• 19 x 0.4cm cloth thread hole
• With marker to check head cork positioning
How to use:
1. Pass the end of a polishing cloth through the hole in the tip of the cleaning rod.
2. Wrap the polishing cloth around the cleaning rod so that the cleaning rod's tip is not exposed.
3. Remove the moisture from the main tube of the flute by turning the rod in the same direction as the direction in which the cloth is wrapped around the rod.
Exceptional instruments for students and advanced players. Odyssey Brasswind has been painstakingly designed by British Master Craftsman Peter Pollard, one of the most sought after custom brass and woodwind builders in the world to produce instruments of breath-taking quality. More...