The On-Stage MBS9500 Microphone Boom Arm delivers quiet operation, flexibility of position, and reliable mic support for high-quality content production. Invisibly reinforced construction enables quiet, stable placement with a sleek appearance while multiple hinges and swivel points provide a wide range of mic positions.
For ease of use with a large variety of mics, a 20’ XLR cable comes installed within the arm and the mic-mounting stem accepts any standard mic clip or shock mount. The base adapts to the needs of content creators, with an included c-clamp for a quick, temporary and reliable set up.
To top off this organized, professional presentation, a removable headphone hanger neatly stores headphones conveniently within reach.
• Quiet hinges and swivel points enable position adjustments during broadcast or recording
• Hidden springs and cables provide strong mic support with a sleek appearance
• Removable headphone hanger neatly stores headphones conveniently within reach
• Transparent snap-on sleeve enables the boom arm to prominently display a URL, show name, or brand logo without the use of adhesives
• Includes a base c-clamp for quick and reliable set up
• 20' XLR cable installed within the tubing for ease of set up and cable management
Vertical Arm Length: 16"
Horizontal Arm Length: 16"
Total Reach: 32"
Mic Threading: 5/8"-27
Weight Capacity: 3.5 lb