Perfect for new players. Preferred by educators.
The Antoni 'Debut’ violin series is the ideal instrument, for beginners of all ages.
Available as complete, ready to play outfits from full to eighth size in violin, the 'Debut’ range is designed to provide the student and educator with an instrument which can be trusted to be easy to play, satisfying to learn on, and to deliver performance and tone, consistently and reliably.
The 'Debut’ range, which also includes Cello and Double Bass outfits is used and recommended by educators and has allowed countless students to take their first steps.
Antoni 'Debut’ Violin Outfit
- Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
- Solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Solid spruce hand carved table
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish
- Ebonised hardwood fingerboard and nut
- Ebonised hardwood tuning pegs
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebonised hardwood endpin
- Dresden pattern ebonised hardwood chinrest
- Maple fitted bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebonised hardwood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Shaped 'nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket and shoulder strap
- Emerald green plush lined fitted interior and lid with internal accessory pocket, twin bow holder and overlay cloth
Using only the best timbers and built to the most exacting standards, Antoni violin, electric violin, cello, and double bass outfits are all painstakingly built to the highest standards and include all the most important accessories the player needs. Antoni's range of accessories include strings, rosin, bridges, shoulder rests and a plethora of other important accessories for the stringed orchestral player.