An instrument which will prove its worth in any environment.
The Antoni 'Premiere’ provides a tonality, and playing feel redolent of more expensive instruments.
With a traditional appearance, easy playability and rich tone, the 'Premiere’ is a capable, and desirable instrument for the more serious student.
Antoni 'Premiere’ Violin Outfit
- Hand carved solid flame maple back
- Solid flame maple ribs
- Double inlaid purfling
- Hand carved, close grain spruce table
- Hand carved satin finish flame maple neck
- High gloss -moose nose brown’
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Ebony 'heart-style’ tuning pegs with black pin and collar
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebony end pin
- Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest
- Selected maple fitted bridge
- Octagonal wood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebony frog with nickel silver ferrule, decorative eye and inlaid screw
- Oblong 'nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure and double shoulder strap
- Deep blue plush lined fitted interior and lid with large internal accessory pockets and luxury overlay cloth
- Rosin cake
Using only the best timbers and built to the most exacting standards, Antoni violin, electric violin, cello, and double bass outfits are all painstakingly built to the highest standards and include all the most important accessories the player needs. Antoni's range of accessories include strings, rosin, bridges, shoulder rests and a plethora of other important accessories for the stringed orchestral player.