The 'Symphonique’ will astonish the most accomplished player with its focussed tone, beauty and breadth of ability.
Inspired by the masters, the Antoni 'Symphonique’ violin brings together Atelier construction methods, premium tonewoods, and a level of fit and finish of a very high standard.
With the 'Symphonique’, we wanted to provide features and feel usually only found on esoteric professional masterclass instruments.
In achieving this goal, we bring you an instrument which we truly believe will inspire you.
Antoni 'Symphonique’ Violin Outfit
- Selected hand carved solid flame maple back
- Selected hand carved solid flame maple ribs
- Double inlaid purfling
- Selected hand carved close grain spruce table
- Selected solid hand carved flame maple neck and scroll
- Antique French-style satin oil rubbed finish
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Ebony traditional pattern tuning pegs with inlaid brass and mother-of-pearl Parisian eye
- Ebony tailpiece with four gilt adjustable fine tuners and inlaid decorative brass and mother-of-pearl Parisian eye
- Ebony endpin with inlaid decorative brass and mother-of-pearl Perisian eye
- Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest with gilt clip
- Selected hard maple fitted bridge
- Octagonal, premium wood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
- Abalone mounted ebony frog with nickel silver ferrule and heel, nickel silver and mother-of-pearl Parisian eye and inlaid screw
- Luxurious, professional oblong 'nil gravity’ hard foam case, with integral canvas cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure with additional weather proof flap, and shoulder straps
- Midnight blue, short pile plush lined interior, two large, covered accessory pockets, twin bow holders, and integral hygrometer and luxury overlay cloth
- Rosin cake
Using only the best timbers and built to the most exacting standards, Antoni violin, electric violin, cello, and double bass outfits are all painstakingly built to the highest standards and include all the most important accessories the player needs. Antoni's range of accessories include strings, rosin, bridges, shoulder rests and a plethora of other important accessories for the stringed orchestral player.