Perfect for new players. Proffered by educators.
In these easy to manage sizes, including the ever popular 1/4 size, the Antoni 'Debut’ double bass provides a manageable, playable, easily transportable starter outfit for the budding bassist.
Fully featured with a warm, profound tone, the Antoni 'Debut’ Double Bass is suitable for Classical, Jazz and Rock 'n’ Roll, offering projection and clarity to provide a solid underpinning in ensemble playing and definition for solo work.
Antoni 'Debut’ Double Bass Outfit
- Laminated spruce back
- Hand carved solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Laminated spruce table
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish finish
- Ebonised fingerboard and nut
- Traditional, plated, open geared tuners
- Ebonised hardwood endpin with adjustable chrome leg and rubber foot
- Fitted maple bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Heavy, deep padded water resistant 600 denier nylon cordura bag with external bow pocket, accessory pocket and carry straps
Using only the best timbers and built to the most exacting standards, Antoni violin, electric violin, cello, and double bass outfits are all painstakingly built to the highest standards and include all the most important accessories the player needs. Antoni's range of accessories include strings, rosin, bridges, shoulder rests and a plethora of other important accessories for the stringed orchestral player.